Our class blog has moved

Due to some problems with Google our blog has move to http://englishwarren.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Author of the Month

How Do You Feel About Writng?
· I tend to write summaries that don’t make sense or I will start to repeat myself.
· I think poems are fun to write.
· I wrote one paper in elementary school that got put on the bulletin board in the hallway and that’s as far as my work has gotten.
· When I write get off topic a lot and can’t make my writing flow like it should.
· I especially hate writing because there’s so many distractions.
· Sometimes I wish my stories would come true so I could predict everything but alas I cannot.
· I never take my time when I write because it feels like a race.
· I would much rather do things like that aloud, it is easier for me to say what I mean, than write what I mean.
· I don’t like to write when it is for a very long period of time or something that will take awhile.
· I don’t mind writing, as long as I am given something to write about.
· I am very literate and have a large vocabulary, but my writing has always held me back from really excelling in English classes. If it weren’t for my handwriting, writing wouldn’t be that bad.
· I get distracted really easily and I sometimes completely forget what I am writing about.
· Writing is my favorite thing to do. I’ve been trying to write novels since I was 10, and since then I’ve gotten 5 finished and about 20 works in progress.
· I always try to make it funny. Laughing is important to me because if you get bored with a story, you can always use humor to get attention back.
· When I write I feel like nobody can tell me who I am, what to say, or how to feel.
· I haven’t really written a story that I was proud of yet, but I hope to one day.
· Actually wonderful, to me I enjoy talking about life experiences and other future thoughts.
· When I write I feel relaxed and focused.
· I wrote a very vivid story that just kind of popped into my head and I was proud because of some of the details.
· When I write I feel like I’m in my own little world, I feel like I can write about anything and no one can stop me.
· I feel bored and I would wish that I wouldn’t be doing a paper.
· I don’t feel anything when I write.
· I don’t really like when a teacher just puts a topic on there without any input into it.
· I write like crap.
· I do not like to write because it is boring.
· I like to write. It is ok.
· I have not written something I was proud of yet.
· Um sorry little bit of brain freeze when I write.
· I was in the 7th grade when I stopped liking to write.
· No matter how hard I try I can’t have neat handwriting.
· I do not enjoy writing unless it is a note to my friends.
· Having a good topic to write about can change views of writing.
· I feel like I can express myself and the way I see things.
· On the writing test I was so nervous I started to sweat.
· I do write when I am upset. I write about what I feel whatever’s bothering me.
· The two short stories I wrote came out of nowhere.
· I start to get off topic and talk about the same thing over and over again.
· I like to write but it all depends on what I am writing about.
· I completely forgot everything on how to write an essay.
· I like to write poetry a lot.
· I write about personal things or things that have happened in my life.
· My Voice of Democracy was amazing.
· I have to write like a 5 or 6 page essay, I get stressed out about how long it is going to take me.
· I like writing cause it allows me to express myself.
· If it’s a prompt about something halfway decent I can usually write pretty good.
· When I write I feel punished.
· When I write I rather write for fun than be forced.

1 comment:

Holly Mcintyre said...

I believe I wrote the fourth one.